Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply if the status of your application is successful.
Once upon a time there was a young, naive but persistent girl from a little town called Manchester. At the tender age of 21 she had a dream of opening the UK’s leading makeup academy. With no financial backing and even endless knock backs, she did not give up. Every day she rocked that ultra-heavy glam with a glossy lip, determined to make her dreams come true.
It wasn’t easy, and she hit obstacle upon obstacle and struggle after struggle. Eventually she managed and built an empire with her innovative designs armed with just a blending brush. After a lot of hard graft, she made it and lived… happily ever after.
The moral of the story is you have to start somewhere. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Even when you get stuck in a rut – and trust me we all will – keep trying, be persistent and give yourself the kick up the ass that you need!
To cut a long story short you’ve made the PR list – this is mega! Congratulations! You might have stood out to us for a number of reasons, but we mainly focus on creativity, makeup artistry and how well you’re interacting with your supporters!
We take being a P.Louise brand ambassador incredibly seriously and as an extremely talented individual you represent us perfectly.
The Rules For Joining Our Crew:
· Keep pushing your creativity to its limits!
· Represent the brand in a multitude of settings
· Promote our brand on your social media platforms
· Generate brand awareness through word of mouth marketing
· Provide us with feedback on new and old products
· Have the option to assist with content creation
How Does It Work?
After your successful application you will next receive a personalised email to congratulate you on joining our gang. We will simply require your email and postal address. Within 3 weeks we will receive your first PR package. However, please allow extra time if we are out of stock of certain items.
On receiving your package, we would love it if you could film or take pictures and upload these onto your channels. Please remember to tag @plouise_makeup_academy so we can see!
Have a little play with everything you receive and let us see your creations. Once you’re confident, get showing the world your talent. Get sassy with it, this could be in any or all of the following:
· YouTube unboxing and initial reaction
· Makeup step-by-step on your Instagram story
· Product break down and look uploaded on your Instagram page
Free feel to send us your feedback via email, too. We love hearing your opinions and we’d be super grateful to know if you feel some things could be changed. Your thoughts are very important to us and as a brand ambassador we want you to have your say as much as possible.
· An invite to brand ambassador/press events
· First look at new collections
· Be the first to test out and receive new and exclusive products and collections, before they go on public sale!
· Discount on your P.Louise orders
· Possibility to get reposted on @plouise_makeup_academy
· We review your account every month, and, if hand selected by the team, we will contact you regards some extra special opportunities such as takeovers on our page and much much more!
Hands up who doesn’t love a good party? We certainly do! Every few months we hold events, and although we would love to invite everyone, unfortunately we can’t. A random selection of guests will be selected and then the all-important invites can be sent out. If you’re one of the lucky ones, please let us know ASAP if you can attend and let us know any important info you feel we need to know, such as special dietary requirements, access etc and we can get you on the guest list.
The Boring Stuff..
If you’re successful, your profile will be reviewed again in January for the upcoming year. This is where we will consider your progress, how well you’ve represented us and how you’ve grown with us. At the time of your review you could remain a member on our PR list or unfortunately we might have to say our goodbyes.
Although if we find you to be offensive in any way towards anyones race, sexuality, gender, beliefs or otherwise we can automatically take your out of our PR list without notice. Here at P.Louise we are strong believers of equity and diversity and we will not tolerate bullying, discrimination or derogatory to any way.
Have a question? Feel free to email us onpr[email protected] to speak to a member of the team.